Plains State Bank’s business online banking module makes handling your everyday banking needs easier by allowing you to do your banking from the comfort of your office or anywhere you have access to the Internet. No special software is required to do most everything you would normally do in person at the bank or over the phone.
- Monitor individual debit and credit transactions
- See real time transactions and their effect on your accounts
- View images of cleared transactions
- See account history for the current statement period as well as your last statement
- Transfer funds between your Plains State Bank accounts
Other services for our commercial customers are available through our Treasury Management products.
Because we know security and privacy of personal information is very important to our clients, Plains State Bank will provide an “Access ID” and a temporary password to gain access to the system. You will be asked to change your password after logging in the first time. Prior to activation, the Internet Banking department will verify your identity and authorization to information associated with the accounts that you request tied to the service. All messages are encrypted and “firewall” technology prevents others from gaining unauthorized access to computer systems.